Thursday, February 11, 2016

WHY THE FUCK OLIVER? ARROW

Okay what the fuck just happened on the Arrow? First I think that right now I hate almost everyone ( that would be Oliver, Diggle, Laurel, The Calculator, Darhk, Nyssa ) Maybe I hate Nyssa the less. But still!! What happened to all of them? And no I have no idea why I'm on Malcolm's side, but I just am. Sorry Oliver but... Merlyn's just... Merlyn.. And you're just... Well you betrayed him! Not fair Al Sah-Him not fair!

Malcolm's hand is gone! It's gone! It's fucking gone! His beautiful beautiful ( okay I have seen hands that are more beautiful but still. And yeah again this sentence sounds very very weird ) hand! His hand! What the fuck Oliver? What the fuck? Why did you do that? Why the hell?!? His hand! I am so upset! 
I agreed with Merlyn that it's a lot bigger than him and that he can't just give the ring to Nyssa. ( but I was so very impressed when Nyssa threw the ring into the fire. Impressed. Really impressed. ) So tell my why Oliver you fought against Merlyn? And we all saw that Merlyn wasn't clearly fighting with his full power. ( because of Thea... Probably? ) But Oliver just cut his hand away from body. Like it would be something completely normal. And then he took the ring from 'dead' hand like it would be something normal again. ( it was seriously gross! Even though I know it wasn't the real hand it was disgusting. ) 

But in the next 5 minutes I find out that I actually love Nyssa for releasing all the League members and throwing the ring on fire. It was so kind and human of her. She was kind of hero at that moment. But she could tell that she wants to release the League before Oliver fought Malcolm. 
And what the hell was wrong with Nyssa? She kept saying ' My husband.' Seriously Nyssa? Seriously? Okay you got married, but the marriage is not real! And Oliver is kinda engaged!?!? You never agreed to marriage and now that he has fiance you somehow keep saying that the marriage is real. 

I think that Oliver kinda deserved that Malcolm betrayed him too. Maybe telling Darhk was a little too much, but it's like ' eye for eye' It's all Oliver's fault. If he wouldn't betrayed Merlyn the first, Darhk would never know about William.  

Felicity's father is an evil bastard! Nothing else to say to him! Just an evil bastard! Congrats Felicity for handling him over to the police.
So yeah... The point is that while I was watching I screamed almost every 3 minutes something like that ' What the fuck? ' ' What the hell have you idiot done? ' ' What is wrong with you people? '

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?