Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WELCOME TO EARTH 2

O my gosh! O my gosh! O my gosh! These are the only words that can possibly describe what I'm feeling right now. I was so very wrong when I said that I couldn't imagine Cisco as a bad guy. Sorry Carlos I admit that I have underestimated you. I'm so so sorry because the evil Cisco was just amazing. Because of Reverb I think I could watch this episode a 1000 times, but still won't be bored. Okay not just because Reverb. But he would got about 40%

Why is Barry married to Iris? I though I already said that I'm on his list of fans that want to marry him. I was probably the first on that list! That's so unfair.. You evil evil Iris stealing my men! And Barry ( Earth 2 ) is a selfish pig? Why? I mean he looks so so damn handsome, he just can't be selfish. It was so hard to watch Barry ' fighting ' with Joe... Sorry... It's Joseph actually. But even though I like original Joe more I did cry when Joseph died... And he sang! He sang! We got to hear his beautiful voice! That's what matters. And he sang for Iris... The scene in the hospital was really to cry for. Barry 2 is a selfish pig! He really is! Why are you making me hate you Barry Allen!? Barry from Earth 2! But yeah if any Barry Allen ( of Grant himself ) is free I can sacrifices myself and become his girlfriend. It will be a sacrifices and a half.
Earth-2 Barry
If you were listening carefully at the beginning when the reporter was talking you maybe heard that he mentioned mayor Snart! Mayor freaking Snart!! Please pleas let it be Leonard and not his father. It would be so interesting to see Leonard Snart as mayor. And maybe he would wear that black shirt he wore in Legends of Tomorrow - you know the one who makes him look so damn hot.

' God, this is making me soo hot. ' I think I became kinda obsessed with Killer Frost... Just a little... Yeah sure...? Sorry not sorry, but Danielle did a great job as Killer Frost. Maybe it's because she reminds me a little on my favorite male flash villain - Capitan Cold ( my female right now is of course Killer Frost ) but I think that the Earth 2 version of Caitlin is the version I like more.. The original Caitlin is... Well if compare her to Killer Frost she ( dr. Snow ) is just a little boring...

Ronnie Raymond you evil evil bastard! How dare you keep my dr. Stein with his beautiful brains ( yep I really love that phrase... Like really really ) in there? ' He doesn't say much anymore. ' What have you done to those beautiful brains? Did you brain washed him? Did you? Did you? If you wouldn't be dead I would come there and kill you by myself ( probably that journey wouldn't end up good for me. Probably it would end up with me lying in the hole and him kissing his dear ). No I'm wrong... Even though he's bad I wouldn't kill him I would just... ( let's pretend that would somehow work ) Hit him? To get the one and only ( okay sorry now it's the second and the... Ssss... Sympathetic? ) Martin Stein out of your body ( Yes I'm well aware that this sentence sound really weird. Who cares. ) And then I would be the one brain-washing your not so beautiful brains and then Stein could go back to your body ( It still sounds weird when you say it like that ) and then he would talk and you two could be Deathstorm or whatever you would want to be and we would all live happily ever after... Except this could never happen cause Ronnie's dead ( I mean Earth 2 ). Wait does that mean that Stein is also dead or he's alive in Ronnie's body? And one more thing ( Earth 1 right now ) What if he's in Earth 2 ? Like Ray went to Earth 1? What if they... Changed there Earths or something like that?

Jay why did you lied to us? We trusted you! We were your fans! You can't just mess up with us like this! You... You... Very tall... I could say pretty also... Evil... Speedster... That we're all... Crazy about. And now he's dying because he took Velocity 6. Who would take Velocity 6? Why would you even do that Jay? I know you wanted to become faster and all ( that suspiciously looks like Zoom ) but you're a Speedster! And 99% of the rest of the people of both worlds are not.

Capitan Sigh is a criminal! Damn it was so crazy!  ' Look I don't know nothing. So I ain't saying nothing. ' He was just hilarious and good and weird and his clothes were so awesome.

Holly 2001! Floyd Lawton is a deathshot also on Earth 2. Just that on the Earth 2 the nickname is sarcastic. How he doesn't even know how to fill a gun? I'm pretty sure even I could do that. And he didn't shoot Reverb and he was standing about 3 meters away from him! Even I would hit the Reverb.

Zoom caught Barry!! How did that happen? He just can't kidnap my sweet Barry Allen! He's mine! Only I can kidnap him. And it was so freaking creepy to see that Zoom keeps prisoners in some kind of boxes. It's like ' You psychopath or something dude? ' I mean I'm not sure if a person without mental illness could possibly keep people trapped in the boxes. And they can see in each other's box. How do they pee?



AND A PROMO IS ALREADY HERE!! KILLER FROST WILL HELP THEM GET  BARRY BACK I THINK!!


Two Barrys? It's like dreams coming true!! ♡♡
Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?