Friday, February 19, 2016

Theory about the conection between Zoom and Jay Garrick




Eddie's eyes are blue and Zoom's are brown. Yes it could be contacs, but I think they aren't... Yes, this will be another Who is Zoom.. kinda post.

Lately there were some people who wrote a suggestion that Zoom might be Eddie E-2, but I don't think they're right... Just my opinion... Okay now I have two theorys.

Like I said before my number 1 theory is that Henry Allen is Zoom. I already explained this one, so I won't do it again...

But let me go to my second theory ( which is by the way really really crazy, so you might don't want to read it, but I'm gonna write it anyway. )

Ok I haven't reed the comics, but if I'm right the Zoom in the comics was Hunter Zolomon. Now we know Hunter Zolomon from E-1 as Jay's doppelganger. And we have Jay Garrick from E-2.
Now again some people said that the Jay Garrick could be Zoom, like Reverse Flash - speed mirages, but okay Eobard Thawne just hited himself, now Zoom killed Jay, so if Jay really was Zoom, he would have killed himself douring the speed mirages. Yeah I believe, that's not the thing.  And Hunter Zolomon E-1 couldn't bee Zoom, because the breaches between the two Earths opened when Zoom was already destroying E-2 Central City.

So I've been working on a pretty strange theory, but it's just a theory so please don't be mad at me or say I'm crazy, like I said it's just a weird theory... What if... Just if.. Hunter Zolomon would be Zoom in the serie also. Like I said before when people ask you: ' Whos Hunter Zolomon E-2 doppelganger? ' you will probably say that it's Jay Garrick. But what if it's not? We think that we have just 2 ' Jay's ', but what if they're actually 4 of them? What if they are twins ( on both Earths ). What if the Jay Garrick we know is from E-1. What if when Zoom came to E-1 Jay was really sick, Zoom told him to pretend to be E-2 Flash, he knew that somehow they would make Velocity 9. He told Jay, it could help him, and that he must get a Velocity 9 for Zoom also. So the Jay Garrick we know and Hunter Zolomon that Jay showes Caitlin are actually twin brothers. Both from Earth 1.

Now we need a twin brothers from Earth 2. I'm for it that the twin named Hunter Zolomon is Zoom himself. And his brother ( E-2 ) Jay Garrick was The Flash. He did know or didn't know that his brother is Zoom, anyway he was fighting him. Then one day Zoom defeated him and took him into his lair where he keeps him as a prisoner. So if we're looking at my theory the man with a mask is Jay Garrick - E-2. When he said 'Jay' he ment it as his name, but Barry and Jesse didn't get what he was trying to say. That's why he was so upset when they said that Jay is OK, that he is on Earth 1. He either thought that his brother Zoom is pretending to be him and came to E-1 to fight their Flash and pretend to be the team's friend or that his brother found his real doppelganger and somehow forced him to pretend that he was Flash on E-2. That would explain why he's wearing the mask, why he said 'Jay', why he was trying to tell them something with Jay and why Zoom wasn't happy that he said 'Jay.

I know it's kinda crazy.... But it's just my theory... What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?