Friday, February 5, 2016

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Vandal Savage if you weren't an immortal I would totally kill you right now. How dare you giving Carter's blood to your 'people'? It's just wrong! Wrong!
But Kendra's alive - that's the only thing that matters... And Ray saved her... But I'm seriously wondering how did he come out of her blood? He can't just go back to a needle or can he? Stein still doesn't remember him LOL!! Like: " Mr. Palmer YOU WERE NEVER MY STUDENT! " It's just so awkward - cute awkwardness.
When did Sara Lance become so sexy? She totally rocked in that dress, skirt. And something we already knew before - she is stronger then Thea, she is a fighter! But I think we all have to admit that Sara and Rip make a pretty nice couple... Even though she is a lesbian and he is about 150 years older than her with a dead son and wife..Whatever....
I knew that Snart had that 'good' inside him, but he really surprised me. I almost cry because of his 'weakness'. It was just so damn nice, cute, and that this stupid stupid Lewis who just broke the whole thing! Seriously who is so stupid to sell emerald to a cop? Though the whole idea of stealing emerald was great, but I personally would keep the emerald for myself... It's just... Emerald you know? And I was impressed that Jax had that inside him. That curiosity, that little bad side of him... If he won't be careful Snart and Rory could turn him into a criminal ( not that I have anything against this - I would even join their gang if they asked me. What? A girl can dream )
TEAM RIP for ever! He literally killed him! I mean not literally because Savage is an immortal, but still! I didn't know he has that inside of him. And he went to Egypt before finding the Legends! Go Rip! You have my vote! Go get that immortal psycho bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?