Wednesday, February 3, 2016

flash super girl - crossover

Whaaat just happend? I just fined out that Grant Gustin will appear on the CBS show Supergirl as the fastest man alive also known as the Scarlet Speedster, Barry Allen or just as The Flash.
I personally didn't write about my wish for the crossover for one reason - Melissa Benoist. Don't get me wrong, I never really watched Supergirl, so maybe I'm wrong, but I know her from her Glee days and I didn't really liked her then. Or maybe it was just the character. Okay, okay I agree that it could be really good ( everything that Grant does is super good so there is no question about this ) but I have to watch Supergirl first before I can say anything on this show... But if I'm right Supergirl is also produced by Greg Berlanti so it can't be that bad. Sorry all Supergirl fans it's just my first impression on the show. But I have to admit that I think this about almost every show before I start watching it ( when I watch just the trailer - they should make better trailers )
You can read more ( not really more, but still ) about the crossover here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/supergirl/news/1005037/the-flash-will-appear-in-special-crossover-episode-of-supergirl/

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/70539/the-flash-grant-gustin-to-guest-star-on-supergirl/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=TVGM

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?