Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Flash 2x12

Finally they are going on Earth 2!!
Okay let me begin at the begging or the middle of the episode and not at the end...
Thank God I was wrong. It wasn't the heart!! I'm talking about Iris... But in my excuse it really looked like that piece of glass hit her in the hearth and not in the arm... And I am so damn happy that she is normal - alive. Although the part the glass hit her was a little weird. I know it was Barry's 'slow motion' but still... Other people moved away when they saw a car falling and she just stand there... But I can easily forgive her for that, because she was really smoken hot when she visited Wally before the race. And was I imagining or her hair were really purple ? But at least now we know she can pull high wasted shorts perfectly.

Did anyone notice how great actor Tom Cavanough is? I mean he played three guys with the same face but different emotions. It must be freaking hard. But we could really see the difference between the original Harrison Wells, Wells from the future, and Harry from Earth Two. And his face showed this emotions perfectly. You could see in his eyes how he cares about his daughter, but also about Barry and he doesn't want to hurt him, but he thinks he has to. It was so amazing. And he told Barry about stealing his speed. I think that Harry is seriously becoming my favorite Wells. But I felt so sorry about Barry - this is the second time that face has disappointed him. But he's strong, he can forgive, he can fight. He can even go to the Earth Two!! We will finally see Iris West as a cop and Killer Frost. I can't wait for Killer Frost. I'm dying on the inside while I'm waiting! I really want to see how will look, talk, walk,... The evil Caitlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?