Thursday, February 4, 2016

Arrow

Honey honey - Roy returned to STAR City! Finally. I missed Colton so much. This episode was epic! Roy Harper totally rocked as Arsenal again. He's totally the new flash with arrows. Sorry he's not, Grant's hotter... ( Or maybe not... I think we should have a serious conversation about who's hotter... Wondering who would win... ) It was just amazing to see this great actor in action again.

And why is my sweet angel dying? Thea was so sweet with the decision that it's her life they're talking about, but seriously?!? Having honorable speaches is something and leting her die is a different story. But killing Malcolm is also a different story. But killing Nyssa is also a different story. I don't know... I would miss all of them... It just CAN'T be Thea in the grave! I will not survive! I will literally die! ( then we could be dead together... maybe that's not such a bad idea ) And when did Malcolm become a supportive dad? I would much rather be seeing him forcing her to hold a knife and kill somebody with it ( as he said ). I thought he will disagree and literally force her to fight for her life. And now my poor little girl is lying in the hospital. But at least she looks very very good even though she's dieing.. Sorry people, but I think that we all noticed that Willa looks good no matter what she's wearing, does she has make up on or not...

The Calculator just become one of my favourite villians ( I'm surprised of how many times I normally say this word ). He was so good with his computer fight with his daughter. But if I'm correct not either of them knows that the were having a Father-daughter computer war ( Yes I'm very proud on this words - they're my idea - so proud )?  And it was pretty cute when he came to 'support' his daughter... I would love to see more of their computer relationship, but also as real father-daughter... I kinda miss the whole father-daughter drama in the series... Lance and Laurel are good - we could say, Thea is dying so she kinda forgive? Malcolm for what he has done - I mean she doesn't really have enough power to fight so we'll just leave it at that...

Why is Damian's wife running for mayor? I always hated that bitch! She looks like 'trying to be Victoria's Secret model, but I would rather be an evil bitch... Or maybe both. ' She is soo freaking evil! I mean... They saved her and now she wants revange? For what? For saving your life, you dumb ass? Did I miss the news where they said that the newest "Thank you for saving my life" is "Yeah, you saved my life in return I will take yours" When you say it like this it sounds really creepy, so that woman was creepy even before, but now she's some kind of master of creepiness. OK she's not a master of anything... She's just the biggest, the weirdest, the crazyest the most annoying person... No sorry woman... In the world... Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?