Friday, January 22, 2016

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW


Legends of tomorrow finally started!! Fuuck the Pilot was so damn good. The way they shoot scenes, the way dialogue was wrote, the way actors played it... It was all perfect. I cried at the scene when Rip Hunter was holding his dead son. It was so sad. I think I'm going to become assassin ( does anyone knows where I can get Malcolms phone number? What I need someone to train me ) and kill this reincarnated idiot. They could not choose better actor then Arthur Darvill. His voice is so... I can't really describe it. But he definitely belongs on my list with actors with the hottest voice. ( If you were wondering the list includes Sean Connery, Victor Garber, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson and of course Wentworth Miller. I can write the whole list once if you want ) But really... His accent is so soft, and when he said Sara Lance, I was just like " Yees. " The way he pronounces Lance, with an emphasis on a... It just turn your world around.

I would never imagine that Martin Stein is able to kidnap someone. " Go Martin! Don't stop! " And when he drove the car with Jefferson ( sorry but I'm team Stein when we talk about calling him or Jefferson or Jax. I'm actually always team Stein, but anyway... ) is laugh so hard. Impossible. And when did Mick became the good guy, because he just did Stein a favour with taking Jax out of the car. " Sorry kid. .... I said I'd take care of you. " Lol. Capitan Cold ' taking care of Jax ' yeah of course he's safe alone with Gideon ( OMG Gideon is back again! So happy! ) Of course no one will be shooting the time travel machine. Whaaat? Of course it's safe... Yea... But Stein and Palmer - Sorry it's Doctor Palmer - were so cute trying to help him. " Did you ever play football? " Of course Jefferson. Stain plays football every day... And you study time travel every day... It would be actually pretty cool if they would mix there.... Feelings to stuff?... Like Stein started to like pizza after emerging with Ronnie.

Sara kicked those man asses. And Mick - ' Why don't we break a chair on your back? Let's try if it works. ' And then Capitan Cold - all classy and calm and down to earth fighting guys and throwing them in a music machine. Normal day for our ( at least a few of mine ) favorite criminals.

Kendra and Carter had a son? Carter was kind of ' Yeah you're my son, but I... Wait what..? '
But Kendra would be / was so good mother. Ciara played it perfectly. Mother who does not remember her son - who is older then her - but still has feelings for him ( mother - son ). Seriously Ciara is perfect!! And I'm not saying this just because she liked my tweet today... I feel so important right now! Thank you soo much Ciara, you're the best ♥

    1. you rocked as hawk girl. Can't wait for the next episode.
      Tweet text


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?