Friday, January 22, 2016

Arrow 4x10

Arrow is back! And Felicity is alive. And I think I know who's in the grave... I mean I have a theory... I personally think it's Donna - Felicity's mother. Probably I'm not right, but still. Well, at the end of the episode she says: " You know what you have to do right? You have to kill this son of a bitch. " And the way she said it, the way she had tears in her eyes... I don't know but I just feel like it's her mother.

Darhk's wife is such a bitch!! Does she realize that if there wouldn't be the Green Arrow she and her daughter would be death right now?!?! She just made me soo very angry! And congratulations Darhk... You will give the Green Arrow time to be with his family, but you will kill him anyway? What the fuck! You should die. No, really... Go somewhere and use your fucking powers on yourself. You said it's fun and you could do it all day, so just for fun try if it works on yourself. And please die, while doing it. We will all be proud on you.

Let's talk about Lonnie Machin. He's hot if you like it or not... Burned face just make him even hotter. And he has a crush on Thea or something... See you have a new boyfriend Thea! Be with him, not with Alex. I think that Alex is working with Darhk. No special reason, just a feeling. And maybe the way he threats Thea, Professional would never do this.

Oh and by the way, am I the only one who thinks that Felicity was really cute with this natural make up, looking tired. OMG her lips! She should always have nude lips and throw her red lipstick away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?