Wednesday, January 20, 2016

THE FLASH: POTENTIAL ENERGY

O my gosh! Have you guys watched the newest Flash episode? In have so many questions of what's about to happen. First, why the hell is Patty leaving? I actually liked her. And I really don't want West-Allen to happen. She can't just leave. And yeah Grant was right. Patty did grab Flash's ass. Naughty, naughty Shantel...
                                           ( sorry, but that was the best photo I could find )
 

  • Y'all see Patty grab Flash's ass? I saw it ... 😏


  • Okay then why did Harrison Wells took The Turtle's DNA? Because I'm not sure if he took it to stop Zoom, I'm really worried, because there is a possibility that he took it to stop Barry!! Am I the only one who thinks that? Speaking about Harrison Wells, I personally think that Tom Cavanagh's Harrison Wells from Earth 2 is the best Harry. I mean we can truely see how he cares for his daughter and how he would do anything to help her, so I just can't be mad even if he want to steal Flashes speed.

    Then here is Wally West. That guy is so annoying ( sorry not sorry all Wally lovers ). He's really mean to Joe, even tough he doesn't deserve this... Why... Why... Why... I just can't imagine him as speedster and totally not as a Team Flash's member...


    And Gideon is back!!! Oh and Eobard Thawne is also back. I missed Gideon and I'm actually happy that she's back. Yeah I'm talking like she's a real person, but tell me, who doesn't love Gideon? She's just... Gideon... And then there is the Reverse Flash - Eobard Thawne. Why can't you just leave Gideon here and just die? This guy is just so... Not like really evil, but you know... He makes me go crazy and I hate what he's doing to Barry. I kinda hope that they will get along to stop Zoom, but I think that they won't work together again. Not for real... Barry trusted him, and what did he do? Killed his mother? We all know that the answer is Yes, so I think that even if they work together, Barry will be in a hard position, and hopfully that will end with Thawne dead at the end... Don't want to be negative, just saying...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?