Thursday, January 14, 2016

BIRTHDAY BOY!!

Okay first I am really sorry I haven't write anything for a long long time, but Arrow & The Flash weren't airing and honestly I didn't have time for my blog. I will try to update more often. So let me just start... As this day started perfectly I fined out that one of the great actors - Alan Rickman died, for those who didn't know that... He was such amazing actor so I think that he deserves a little mention. R.I.P.
Let me get started to my theme now... Today is 14th of January which is...... Grant Gustin's birthday!!!! I think I'm not the only one who thinks that Grant is such an amazing person. Why? Well I wrote 26 reasons, just for fun...
N.01 He has 2 the cutest puppies on the earth. Also known as #JettLife and #NeuroticNora
N.02 He was playing a gay villain on Glee and he made Sebastian Smythe the best villan we ever saw on Glee.
N.03 He was playing Baby John in West Side Story.
N.04 He can sing! And he singing is literally perfection.
N.05 His dance moves are the best.
N.06 He definitly is one of the best CW actors.
N.07 And he plays one of the best characters on the CW.
N.08 I would even dare to say he is playing the best character in series that ever lived. ( Lived? Okay let's say... That has ever been in a TV show. )
N.09 He has stunt double Cody that does all the heavy lifting.
https://www.instagram.com/p/vEuKi5gVMM/
( so apparently this is NOT a  heavy lifting, cuz Cody is the one watching in the background ) The thing is that sometimes he also does stunts.
N.10 He is so freaking tall!
N.11 He has a tattoo Love Above All Else wich is so cute
N.12 His hair are perfect :** No matter what haircut he has - his hair are still perfect.
N.13 You might noticed that somethimes he wears glasses. Well guess what! He has the same glasses as Johnny Depp.
N.14 Lightning gave him abs.

N.15 I think his Smooth Criminal ( original Michael Jackson ) is even better than original one. ( don't kill me for that )
N.16 He presented the Golden Globes!!!
N.17 He can moonwalk just as fast as he runs forward.
N.18 Rachel McAdams is his celebrity crush.
N.19 Candice Patton is also his celebrity crush.
N.20 He does the best duck face.

N.21 He is a Clippers fan?
N.22 He is the one who taught Tom Cavanaugh how to use Instagram
N.23 His Gustage is... Not cool, but still... Well at least we can say he has a mustage named after him.
N.24 He and Danielle Panabaker were on a Tyler Shields ( he is such an amazing photographer ) photoshooting.
N.25 He is officially a super man fan.
N.26 HE IS THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE!!
So I think we are the one who is Glad he came! ( Get it? He sang Glad you came on Glee... )
I think now we all know that Grant is just the best person ever. Oh and a summary of all this?Yeah, he's just super hot! And I don't mean just genetically, because I'm not geneticist ( Go Caitlin )

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?