Saturday, December 5, 2015

WELCOME TO MY BLOG
Hi there! I decided to write a blog so, here I am. First of all I am a little ( read a lot ) obssesed with series The Flash and Arrow and I'll probably write a lot about this. So all Flarrow haters I suggest you go off my site. OK I atcually haven't introduce myself yet so.. I'm from Slovenia ( which is small country in Europe for those who don't know that - yea I would say all of you ) and my name is Lea. Well yea today is my first post actually because a special reason ( well special to me ). I was just finding some quotes online and I was listening to my playlist. I just clicked on Grant Gustin Quotes - pictures and check the first four of them. At the same second when I clicked on the fifth on which is - The sun goes down, the stars come out... the same song by Grant from Glee started to play. I literally read the lines and listen Grant singing them in Glee. Seriusly so I was like, OK now I really have to start my blog. I know it's nothing but, it ment somethnig to me so I wanted to share it with you. Well this is just my first post so that will be all for today. 

1 comment:

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?