Tuesday, December 8, 2015

THE FLASH

Okay today is mid season finale so I guess we're all like kinda excited, but also worried because the Trickser, Weather Wizard and Capitan Cold will come together and try to defeat Barry aka The Flash. I actually have no idea what to expect what is weird especially for me. I mean... I know that Barry will win, well he must win you know he's the Flash, the fastest man alive. But I'm kinda more worried about his relationship with Patty. She shot Wells, she know he's alive, she know Joe knows something about it and she probably knows that Barry also knows what is going on. And she works at police so I think she will figured something out. And that something won't be good for her and Barry, if she finds out thr truth or not. Or maybe she'll love that's dating the Flash, but I'm pretty sure she'll be angry because he didn't tell her about that by himself. And I'm also wondering if Snart's back will his sister come to? And if she will what's gonna happen between her and Cisco? You know Kendra is gone, he's probably sad, so... And have you guys noticed that we'll get Wally West? Like Iris's got a brother?! Well yea I can't wait for tonight's episode, and because I have noting more to say I'll just say goodbye. Oh and sorry for all the mistakes, but I was writing on my phone so it probably didn't end up well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like it, you hated it, you agree with me or you disagree, or if you want me to write about something... Just comment...?